With Valentine’s Day fast approaching we’re celebrating our love for all things local by offering you and your special someone the chance to win over £200 worth of vouchers…
To win, all you have to do is head over to our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) find our competition post and tag the person you’d most like to spend Valentine’s Day with. Both of you will then be entered into our prize draw and have a chance at winning over £200 worth of vouchers from the likes of Kappad Restaurant, Shelley and Millie’s, Linda Jane Florist, The Massage Company and many more!
Whoever you want to spend Valentine’s Day with – don’t miss you chance to make this year extra special.
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 10th February 2022, with the winner announced on Friday 11th February 2022 .
See below for the full terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of High Wycombe BID Company (HWBIDCo) and anyone connected with the competition.
- The competition will close at midnight on Thursday 11th February 2022
- The winners will be drawn at random on the morning of Friday 12th February 2022.
- Answers from all My Wycombe social media channels (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) will go into one draw.
- The winners will be contacted through whichever social media channel they entered.
- The winner must accept the prize within 48 hours of notification. If not, another winner will be selected at random.
- Each winner will receive one £100 worth of vouchers. Each £100 selection of vouchers is different and winners will be responsible for dividing the vouchers amongst themselves.
- By entering the competition, the participants agree: a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win the prize; c) that should they win the prize, their name and likeness may be used by My Wycombe and HWBIDCo for promotional purposes.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of the method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.